Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Commitments

I have decided that I must get serious about producing some artwork. I vasciliate constantly between doing something about it & then just sit on my butt and do nothing. There is so many pieces laying around my place that are unfinished, but I don't feel inclined to complete any of them especially. Perhaps I should just make a clean break & use all the canvasses over again for new works. I have to get out of this rut. I am stuck in a perpetual motion of nothingness. No meaning to my life, no work to express myself, no fun, no happiness. At the very least if I dig in & tap my creativity & produce something, that may bring along the rest of the "no's". I'm going to do something tomorrow after I get back from the Dr.'s & post it on here. That will be the goal I will set for now. Make/paint/draw something tomorrow & post it, without fail. I'm not going to let myself down again by not doing it. There.. I feel better already. :)

No comments: